Indian actor and model Saqib Saleem predominantly performs in the Hindi film industry (Bollywood).He was born on April 8, 1988, in Delhi, India. Saqib started his acting career with the film “Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge” in 2011, but he gained recognition and popularity with his role in the film “Mere Dad Ki Maruti” (2013).
He comes from a non-film background, and his brother, Huma Qureshi, is also a well-known actress in the industry. Saqib has appeared in various films and has been praised for his acting skills and charming personality. Some of his other notable movies include “Bombay Talkies” (2013), “Dishoom” (2016), “Dil Juunglee” (2018), and “Race 3” (2018).
Apart from acting in films, Saqib has also been part of web series and other digital content. He is known for his dedication to his roles and versatility as an actor.
Saqib Saleem Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$1.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$0.9 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$0.7 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$0.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$0.3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$0.1 Million|
|Real Name||Saqib Saleem Qureshi|
|Nick Name||Saqib Saleem|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Date Of Birth||April 8, 1988|
|Siblings||Huma Qureshi, Haseen Qureshi, Naeem Qureshi|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi|
|Parents Name||Father – Saleem Qureshi|
Mother – Ameena Qureshi
|Net Worth in 2023||$1.0 Million|
Career And Awards
As of my last update in September 2021, here is an overview of Saqib Saleem’s career and awards:
- Saqib Saleem began his acting career in 2011 with the film “Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge,” where he played the role of Vishal Bhatt. The film received positive reviews, and his performance was appreciated. However, he gained significant recognition with his second film, “Mere Dad Ki Maruti” (2013), where he played the lead role of Sameer Khullar. The film was a commercial success, and Saqib’s portrayal of the character was praised by critics and audiences alike.
- After his initial success, Saqib went on to star in several films, displaying his versatility as an actor. Some of his other notable films include “Bombay Talkies” (2013), “Dishoom” (2016), “Dil Juunglee” (2018), and “Race 3” (2018). He also ventured into web series and other digital content, further expanding his presence in the entertainment industry.
- As of my last update, Saqib Saleem had not received any major awards. While he garnered appreciation for his performances, he had not yet won any significant film awards in India. However, it’s worth noting that awards and recognition are just one aspect of an actor’s career, and Saqib’s work has been recognized and appreciated by audiences.
Social Media Acount
Movies and TV Shows
As of my last update in September 2021, here are some of Saqib Saleem’s top hit movies and TV shows:
Top Hit Movies:
- “Mere Dad Ki Maruti” (2013) – In this comedy film, Saqib played the lead role of Sameer, a young man who loses his father’s car on his sister’s wedding day, leading to a series of hilarious misadventures.
- “Dishoom” (2016) – Saqib portrayed the role of Viraj Sharma, an Indian cricketer who gets kidnapped before an important cricket match, leading to a thrilling rescue operation.
- “Race 3” (2018) – In this action-packed thriller, Saqib played the character of Suraj Singh, one of the pivotal roles in the ensemble cast.
- “83” (2021) – Though my information might be outdated, this film was highly anticipated as it depicts the iconic victory of the Indian cricket team in the 1983 Cricket World Cup. Saqib portrayed cricketer Mohinder Amarnath.
Top Hit TV Shows/Web Series:
- “Rangbaaz” (2018) – In this web series, Saqib portrayed the character of Shiv Prakash Shukla, based on a real-life gangster from Uttar Pradesh. His performance was widely praised.
- “Crackdown” (2020) – Saqib was part of this action-packed web series that revolves around a covert operations team working to neutralize threats to national security.
Saqib Saleem is a talented Indian actor known for his work in the Hindi film industry (Bollywood) and web series. He began his acting career with the film “Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge” in 2011 but gained significant recognition and popularity with the film “Mere Dad Ki Maruti” in 2013. Saqib’s charming personality and versatile acting skills have allowed him to portray a variety of roles in different genres, ranging from comedy to action.
Some of his notable films include “Dishoom,” “Race 3,” and “83,” where he portrayed various characters, earning praise for his performances. Additionally, Saqib has made a mark in the digital space with successful web series like “Rangbaaz” and “Crackdown,” showcasing his ability to captivate audiences on different platforms.
While he has not received major film awards as of my last update in September 2021, Saqib Saleem’s work has been appreciated by audiences, and he continues to be a prominent figure in the Indian entertainment industry.
Saleem attended a neighbourhood school in New Delhi. He graduated from high school with honours and enrolled in Hindu College, a prestigious school in Delhi. Although he had other ideas, Saleem’s father shared the desire for him to earn his master’s degree in New Delhi.