Ross Butler is an American actor. He was born on May 17, 1990, in Singapore, but he was raised in the United States. Butler is of Chinese-Malaysian and British-Dutch descent.He is most recognised for his appearances in several well-liked television series.
One of Butler’s notable roles is Zach Dempsey in the Netflix series “13 Reasons Why,” based on the novel of the same name by Jay Asher. Zach is portrayed as a high school jock who becomes involved in the complicated events surrounding the suicide of a fellow student.
Butler has also gained recognition for his role as Reggie Mantle in The CW’s series “Riverdale,” based on the Archie Comics. Reggie is a football player and a friend of the main characters, and Butler joined the cast in the second season.
In addition to his television work, Butler has appeared in several films, including “Rules Don’t Apply” (2016), “Shazam!” (2019), and “To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You” (2020).
Ross Butler’s talent and on-screen presence have made him a popular figure among young audiences. He continues to pursue acting opportunities in both television and film projects.
Ross Butler Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$4.5 million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$4.2 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$3.8 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3.6 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3.3 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$3.1 million|
|Real Name||Ross Fleming Butler|
|Nick Name||Ross Butler|
|Date Of Birth||May 17, 1990|
|Height||6 Ft 3 In|
|School||Langley High School|
|College||The Ohio State University|
|Net Worth in 2023||$4.5 million|
Career and Awards
Ross Butler began his acting career in 2012 with small roles in TV series such as “Major Crimes” and “Camp Sunshine.” However, he gained significant recognition and started making a name for himself in the entertainment industry in the following years. Here are some highlights of Ross Butler’s career and notable awards:
- “K.C. Undercover” (2015-2017): Butler portrayed the character Brett Willis in this Disney Channel series, starring alongside Zendaya. His performance in the show helped him gain visibility and a dedicated fan base.
- “Riverdale” (2017-present): Butler joined the cast of the popular CW series “Riverdale” in its second season, taking on the role of Reggie Mantle. His portrayal of Reggie, a character known for his athleticism and charm, earned him praise from both critics and viewers.
- “13 Reasons Why” (2017-2020): Butler played the role of Zach Dempsey in the Netflix drama series “13 Reasons Why.” The show tackled sensitive topics like suicide, bullying, and mental health, and Butler’s performance received positive feedback for its emotional depth.
- “Shazam!” (2019): Butler appeared in the DC Comics superhero film “Shazam!in the part of Eugene Choi, Ian Chen’s father.Butler’s exposure in the film industry was further increased by the commercial success of the picture.
While Ross Butler has garnered acclaim for his performances, it’s worth noting that he has not received any major individual awards as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. However, his talent and growing popularity suggest that he may receive recognition in the future as his career continues to progress.
Social Media Accounts
Movies and TV Shows
- “Rules Don’t Apply” (2016) – Butler played the role of Eddie in this romantic comedy-drama directed by Warren Beatty.
- “Shazam!” (2019) – He portrayed the adult version of Eugene Choi (played by Ian Chen) in this DC Comics superhero film.
- “To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You” (2020) – Butler joined the cast of this romantic comedy sequel, playing the character Trevor Pike.
- “Major Crimes” (2012) – Butler appeared in a guest role as Ian Yorita in this crime drama series.
- “Teen Wolf” (2017) – He had a recurring role as Nathan Pierce in the sixth season of this supernatural drama series.
- “K.C. Undercover” (2015-2017) – Butler portrayed Brett Willis, a recurring character in this Disney Channel spy comedy series.
- “Riverdale” (2017-present) – He joined the cast in the second season as Reggie Mantle, a series regular, in this teen drama based on the Archie Comics.
- “13 Reasons Why” (2017-2020) – Butler played the role of Zach Dempsey, one of the main characters, in this Netflix drama series based on the novel by Jay Asher.
Ross Butler is an American actor known for his roles in various movies and television shows. He gained recognition for his performances in series like “Riverdale” and “13 Reasons Why,” where he portrayed Reggie Mantle and Zach Dempsey, respectively. Butler has also appeared in films such as “Shazam!” and “To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.”
Throughout his career, Ross Butler has impressed audiences with his talent and on-screen presence. While he hasn’t received major individual awards as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, his work has garnered praise and he has amassed a dedicated fan base.
As his career continues to progress, it will be exciting to see what new projects Ross Butler takes on and the impact he makes in the entertainment industry. With his versatility and charisma, he is likely to continue captivating audiences with his performances in both movies and television shows.
Langley High School is where Ross Butler finished his abecedarian education. Soon after completing his education, he enrolled at The Ohio State University, but after just one semester, he left. latterly, he returned to Virginia and enrolled in a community council there to finish his education.