Nikki Reed is an American actress, screenwriter, songster- tunesmith, and model. She was born on May 17, 1988, in Los Angeles, California.Reed gained fame for her role as Rosalie Hale in the “Twilight” film series, based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer.
Reed began her acting career in 2003 when she co-wrote and starred in the film “Thirteen.” The movie, which depicted the life of a troubled teenager, received critical acclaim and earned Reed various awards and nominations. After the success of “Thirteen,” she continued to act in both independent and mainstream films.
In addition to her acting career, Reed is also a singer-songwriter and has released music independently. She has collaborated with various artists and contributed songs to film soundtracks. Reed is known for her interest in environmental and animal rights activism. She has been involved in campaigns promoting sustainability and ethical treatment of animals.
Outside of her professional life, Nikki Reed has been in several high-profile relationships. She was previously married to musician Paul McDonald, whom she met during the filming of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1.” They got married in 2011 but divorced in 2015. In 2017, Reed married actor Ian Somerhalder, and they have a daughter together.
Nikki Reed Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$12 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$11 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$9.0Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$8.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$7.0 Million|
|Real Name||Nicole Houston Reed|
|Nick Name||Nikki Reed|
|Date Of Birth||May 17, 1988|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Daughter||Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder|
|Spouse||Ian Somerhalder, Paul McDonald|
|Parents||Cheryl Houston, Seth Reed|
|Siblings||Nathan Reed, Joey Reed|
Career And Awards
- Reed gained recognition for her breakthrough role in the 2003 film “Thirteen,” which she co-wrote with director Catherine Hardwicke. The film received critical acclaim and earned Reed several awards and nominations.
- She portrayed Rosalie Hale in the popular “Twilight” film series, based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer. The series brought her widespread fame and success.
- Reed has appeared in other films such as “Lords of Dogtown” (2005), “Mini’s First Time” (2006), “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” (2010), “Catch .44” (2011), and “Pawn” (2013), among others.
- In addition to acting in films, Reed has also made appearances on television shows like “The O.C.” and “Sleepy Hollow.”
- Reed co-wrote the screenplay for the critically acclaimed film “Thirteen” at the age of 14, drawing inspiration from her own experiences as a teenager. The screenplay earned her various awards and nominations.
- She has also written and co-written other film projects, including “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” (2011), in which she contributed to the script.
- As a singer-songwriter, Reed has released music independently. She has collaborated with various artists and contributed songs to film soundtracks.
- In 2011, she released an EP titled “The Best Part” featuring five original songs.
Modeling and Other Ventures:
- Reed has worked as a model, appearing in various fashion magazines and campaigns.
- She is known for her interest in environmental and animal rights activism, advocating for sustainability and ethical treatment of animals.
Movies & TV Shows
Nikki Reed has appeared in several notable movies and TV shows throughout her career:
- Twilight (2008) – Reed played the role of Rosalie Hale, a vampire member of the Cullen family, in this popular film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s novel series.
- Thirteen (2003) – Reed co-wrote the screenplay and starred as Evie Zamora in this critically acclaimed film that explores the troubled lives of teenage girls.
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009) – Reed reprised her role as Rosalie Hale in the second installment of the “Twilight” film series.
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) – She continued to portray Rosalie Hale in the third film of the “Twilight” saga.
- Mini’s First Time (2006) – Reed played the lead role of Mini in this dark comedy-drama about a manipulative teenage girl.
- The O.C. (2006) – Reed had a recurring role as Sadie Campbell in the popular teen drama series.
- Sleepy Hollow (2014-2015) – She appeared in a recurring role as Betsy Ross in the supernatural drama series.
- Dollface (2019) – Reed had a guest appearance in this comedy series, portraying the character of Reese.
Social Media Accounts
Nikki Reed is a multi-talented artist known for her work as an actress, screenwriter, singer-songwriter, and model. She gained recognition for her role as Rosalie Hale in the “Twilight” film series, which brought her widespread fame.
Reed co-wrote the screenplay for the critically acclaimed film “Thirteen” at a young age, and she has appeared in various other movies and TV shows throughout her career. Apart from her acting endeavors, she has pursued her passion for music and released independent music projects.
Reed has also been involved in environmental and animal rights activism, promoting sustainability and ethical treatment of animals. Her career has been marked by awards and nominations for her performances and screenwriting. Overall, Nikki Reed has made a significant impact in the entertainment industry and continues to explore her various artistic endeavors.
Nikki Reed’s educational background is not widely documented, but here is the available information:
Reed attended Alexander Hamilton High School, a public high school in Los Angeles, California. However, she did not complete her high school education as she left school at the age of 14 to pursue her acting career.
Instead of traditional schooling, Reed was homeschooled and pursued her education through independent study while focusing on her acting and creative endeavors. She demonstrated a passion for writing and storytelling from a young age, which led her to co-write the critically acclaimed film “Thirteen” at the age of 14.
Although specific details about her higher education or college experience are not readily available, it is worth noting that Reed’s early success in the entertainment industry allowed her to further develop her skills and knowledge in her chosen fields. She has continued to learn and grow as an actress, screenwriter, and musician throughout her career.