Mario Casas is a Spanish actor. He was born on June 12, 1986, in A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. Casas gained popularity for his roles in Spanish television series and films.
His breakthrough came with the role of Aitor Carrasco in the Spanish series “Los hombres de Paco” (Paco’s Men) from 2007 to 2010. This role brought him recognition and a significant fan base in Spain. Following this success, he appeared in several Spanish films, including “Fuga de cerebros” (Brain Drain) and “Tres metros sobre el cielo” (Three Steps Above Heaven).
Casas has since become one of the most recognized actors in Spain, known for his performances in both television and film. Some of his notable works include the films “Grupo 7” (Unit 7), “El Barco” (The Ship), and “Contratiempo” (The Invisible Guest).
In recent years, Casas has continued to work on a variety of projects, showcasing his versatility as an actor. He has appeared in films such as “El fotógrafo de Mauthausen” (The Photographer of Mauthausen) and “Hogar” (The Occupant). He has also starred in the television series “Instinto” and “El inocente” (The Innocent).
Mario Casas has received critical acclaim for his performances and has been nominated for and won several awards throughout his career. He is known for his good looks, talent, and ability to portray complex characters on screen.
Mario Casas Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$4.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$3.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$3.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3.4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$3.0 Million|
|Full Name||Mario Alberto Casas Sierra|
|Date of birth||June 12, 1986|
|Birthplace||Coruña, Galicia, Spain|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Education||Cristina Rota acting school|
|Siblings||Oscar Casas, Sheila Casas, Christian Casas|
|Parents||Heidi Sierra and Ramon Casas|
|Girlfriends||Desirée Cordero, Déborah François, Blanca Suárez|
|Net Worth in 2023||$4.0 Million|
Career And Awards
Mario Casas began his acting career in the early 2000s and has since established himself as one of the most prominent actors in Spain. He has worked in both television and film, delivering impressive performances and gaining recognition for his talent and versatility.
Casas gained widespread fame through his role as Aitor Carrasco in the popular Spanish series “Los hombres de Paco” (Paco’s Men) from 2007 to 2010. This role propelled him into the spotlight and cemented his status as a rising star in the Spanish entertainment industry.
In the film industry, Casas has appeared in numerous successful Spanish movies. One of his notable roles came in the film “Tres metros sobre el cielo” (Three Steps Above Heaven) in 2010, where he played the lead character of Hache. The film became a box office hit and further boosted his career.
Throughout his career, Mario Casas has received several awards and nominations for his performances. Some of his notable accolades include:
- Premios Goya: Casas has been nominated for the prestigious Spanish film awards multiple times. He received a nomination for Best New Actor for his role in “Tres metros sobre el cielo” in 2011.
- Fotogramas de Plata: Casas has won the Fotogramas de Plata Award for Best Film Actor on three occasions. He received the award in 2011, 2012, and 2013, recognizing his performances in various films.
- Spanish Actors Union Awards: Casas has been recognized by the Spanish Actors Union (Unión de Actores) for his outstanding work. He won the award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in the film “Contratiempo” (The Invisible Guest) in 2017.
- Feroz Awards: Casas received a nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the film “El fotógrafo de Mauthausen” (The Photographer of Mauthausen) at the Feroz Awards in 2019.
Social Media Accounts
Movies and TV Shows
Mario Casas has appeared in a wide range of movies and TV shows throughout his career. Here are some notable examples of his work:
- The 2010 film Three Steps Above Heaven (Tres metros sobre el cielo)
- Carne de neón (Neon Flesh) – 2010
- Grupo 7 (Unit 7) – 2012
- I’m very excited! Los amantes pasajeros – 2013
- El barco (The Ship) – 2014
- Palm Trees in the Snow – 2015
- Contratiempo (The Invisible Guest) – 2016
- El fotógrafo de Mauthausen (The Photographer of Mauthausen) – 2018
- Hogar (The Occupant) – 2020
- No matarás (Cross the Line) – 2020
- Los hombres de Paco (Paco’s Men) – 2007-2010
- El Barco (The Ship) – 2011-2013
- Instinto – 2019
- El inocente (The Innocent) – 2021
Mario Casas is a talented Spanish actor who has made a significant impact in both film and television. With his good looks and versatile acting abilities, he has captivated audiences and gained recognition for his performances.
Casas rose to prominence with his role in the television series “Los hombres de Paco” and has since become one of the most prominent actors in Spain. He has appeared in a variety of successful movies, including “Tres metros sobre el cielo,” “Contratiempo,” and “El fotógrafo de Mauthausen.”
Throughout his career, Casas has received nominations and won several awards, including the Fotogramas de Plata and Spanish Actors Union Awards. His ability to portray complex characters and deliver compelling performances has earned him critical acclaim and a dedicated fan base.
Whether on the small screen or the big screen, Mario Casas continues to showcase his talent and versatility, making him a highly sought-after actor in the Spanish entertainment industry. His impressive body of work and his ongoing contributions to the film and television industry have solidified his status as one of Spain’s most respected actors.