American singer, songwriter, and record producer Elizabeth Woolridge Grant is better known by her stage name Lana Del Rey.She was born in New York City, USA, on June 21, 1985.Del Rey’s musical journey began at a young age when she started singing in her church choir and participating in various musical performances.
In her late teens, Lana Del Rey enrolled at Fordham University in New York City to study philosophy. However, she eventually decided to pursue her passion for music and dropped out to focus on songwriting and performing. During this time, she adopted the stage name Lana Del Rey, with “Lana” coming from the actress Lana Turner and “Del Rey” meaning “of the king” in Spanish.
Lana initially started uploading her music online and self-released her debut album “Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant” in 2010. However, it wasn’t until 2011 that she gained significant attention and popularity with her viral hit single “Video Games.” The song’s haunting melody and nostalgic visuals quickly captivated audiences and caught the attention of the music industry.
In 2012, Lana Del Rey released her major-label debut studio album, “Born to Die.” The album’s success further solidified her status as a rising star in the music industry. It featured hit singles like “Summertime Sadness,” “Blue Jeans,” and the title track “Born to Die.” Her distinctive voice, combined with her cinematic music videos and unique persona, set her apart from other contemporary artists.
Over the years, Lana continued to release successful albums, including “Ultraviolence” (2014), “Honeymoon” (2015), “Lust for Life” (2017), and “Norman Fucking Rockwell!” (2019). Each album showcased her growth as an artist and songwriter, earning her critical acclaim and a devoted fan base.
Lana Del Rey Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$29 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$28 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$27 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$26 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$25 Million|
|Real Name||Elizabeth Woolridge Grant|
|Nick Name||Lana Del Rey|
|Birth Place||New York City, USA|
|Date Of Birth||June 21, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Boyfriend||Sean Larkin, Clayton Johnson|
|Parents Name||Father: Robert England Grant|
Mother: Patricia Ann
|Siblings||Caroline and Charlie|
|Monthly Income||$0.2 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$3 Million +|
|Net Worth in 2023||$30 Million|
Career And Awards
- “Born to Die” (2012) – Lana’s debut studio album, which became a commercial success and included hit singles like “Video Games” and “Summertime Sadness.”
- “Ultraviolence” (2014) – Her second studio album, which received critical acclaim and featured singles like “West Coast” and “Shades of Cool.”
- “Honeymoon” (2015) – Her third studio album, which further solidified her reputation as an artist with a unique and captivating sound.
- “Lust for Life” (2017) – Another successful album, featuring collaborations with artists like The Weeknd and Stevie Nicks.
- “Norman Fucking Rockwell!” (2019) – Considered by many critics as one of her best works, this album earned her widespread acclaim and Grammy nominations.
Social media Accounts
Top Hit Song
- “Video Games” – This was her debut single released in 2011 and received widespread acclaim for its haunting melody and captivating lyrics.
- “Born to Die” – The title track from her debut studio album, which showcased her signature style and became a fan favorite.
- “Young and Beautiful” – This song was featured in the soundtrack of the 2013 film “The Great Gatsby” and received critical praise for its elegant and emotive composition.
- “Blue Jeans” – Another single from her debut album that gained popularity for its sultry sound and evocative lyrics.
- “West Coast” – A single from her third studio album “Ultraviolence,” known for its hazy, retro vibe and catchy chorus.
- “Love” – Released in 2017, this song was the lead single from her album “Lust for Life” and garnered positive reviews from critics.