Kieran Culkin is an American actor known for his versatile career in film and television. Born on September 30, 1982, in New York City, New York, he is part of the famous Culkin family, which includes several actors.
Here is a brief biography of Kieran Culkin.Kieran Culkin was born to Christopher Culkin, a former actor, and Patricia Brentrup. He is the third of seven children in the Culkin family. Growing up in a household with a strong background in the entertainment industry.
Kieran and his siblings were exposed to acting from an early age.Kieran made his acting debut at a young age, appearing in a stage production of “After Ashley” when he was just 8 years old. He soon transitioned to film, making his big-screen debut in the movie “Home Alone” (1990), where he played the role of Fuller McCallister.
Kevin McCallister’s younger cousin. This film became a holiday classic and marked the beginning of his acting career.Kieran Culkin continued to build his film career throughout his adolescence and adulthood.
He starred in a number of well-known films, such as “Father of the Bride” (1991), “The Mighty” (1998), “Igby Goes Down” (2002), and “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World” (2005).the World” (2010). His role as Igby in “Igby Goes Down” earned him critical acclaim and established him as a talented young actor.
Kieran Culkin Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$4.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$4.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3.9 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$3.1 Million|
|Real Name||Kieran Kyle Culkin|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Date Of Birth||September 30, 1982|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Siblings||Macaulay Culkin, Rory Culkin, Dakota Culkin, Quinn Culkin|
|School||The School of American Ballet|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Parents Name||Father – Christopher Cornelius Culkin |
Mother – Patricia Brentrup
|Net Worth in 2023||$5 Million|
Career And Awards
- Early Roles (1990s): Kieran Culkin began his film career with roles in movies like “Home Alone” (1990) and “Father of the Bride” (1991), where he played memorable child characters.
- Critical Acclaim (2000s): In the early 2000s, Kieran gained critical acclaim for his role in “Igby Goes Down” (2002), where he portrayed the title character, Igby Slocumb. This performance earned him several award nominations and established him as a talented young actor.
- Continued Success (2010s): In the 2010s, Kieran Culkin continued to work in a variety of films, including “Scott Pilgrim vs.”Margaret” (2011), “The World” (2010), and “Wiener-Dog” (2016) are examples.While these roles may not have garnered as much attention as “Igby Goes Down,” they showcased his range as an actor.
- Kieran Culkin’s television career includes guest appearances in various shows. However, his most notable and acclaimed television role is:
- “Succession” (2018-present): Kieran plays Roman Roy, one of the main characters in the HBO series “Succession.” His portrayal of the witty and often reckless Roman has received widespread critical acclaim. He has been nominated for several awards for this role, including a Primetime Emmy Award.
Awards and Nominations:
- Kieran Culkin’s talent has been recognized by the entertainment industry through numerous award nominations.He has been nominated for and won various accolades, some of which include:
- Golden Globe Awards: Kieran Culkin received a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries, or Television Film for his role as Roman Roy in “Succession.”
- Primetime Emmy Awards: He has been nominated for Primetime Emmy Awards for his work in “Succession,” including in the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series category.
- Satellite Awards: Kieran received a Satellite Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries, or Television Film for “Succession.”
Kieran Culkin is a talented American actor who has enjoyed a successful career in both film and television. He began his acting journey as a child actor, appearing in iconic films like “Home Alone” and “Father of the Bride.” As he transitioned into adulthood, he garnered critical acclaim for his role in “Igby Goes Down” and continued to showcase his versatility in various film roles.
Top Hits Movies and TV Shows
- Igby Goes Down (2002)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
- Margaret (2011)
- Wiener-Dog (2016)
- Succession (2018-present)
- Fargo (Season 2, 2015)