Irish actress Kerry Condon was born in Thurles, County Tipperary, on January 4, 1983. She has had a prosperous career in theatre, TV, and pictures. Condon started her amusement career at an early age, and in 1999, she appeared in her first film in a minor part in” This Is My Father.” She entered fresh sun for her performance as Mairead in the 1999 movie” Angela’s Ashes,” which was acclimated from the memoir by Frank McCourt.
Condon has a long history of TV appearances in addition to her film work. She played Stacey Ehrmantraut in the AMC series” More Call Saul”( 2015 – 2022) and had a recreating part as Octavia of the Julii in the HBO series” Rome”( 2005 – 2007).
Also, she had guest appearances on TV programmes similar as” Luck”( 2012),” The Walking Dead”( 2013), and” The punishers Earth’s Mightiest icons”( 2010 – 2012). Where she performed the voice for the characterF.R.I.D.A.Y. Both the West End of London and Broadway in New York have had performances by Condon.
She has entered recognition for her work on stage, and in 2006, her depiction of” The Lieutenant of Inishmore” earned her a Tony Award consideration for Stylish Featured Actress in a Play.Kerry Condon has shown versatility and gift in a variety of disciplines throughout her career, garnering praise for her performances. Her status as a recognised actor has been cemented by her gift and commitment.
Net Worth Growth
Kerry has achieved tremendous fiscal success, as seen by her astounding$ 5 million present net worth. It can be credited to a lot of effects, similar as the fashionability of her most recent film, her contracts, and the multitudinous brand countersign deals she has attained. Kerry’s fidelity plainly contributed significantly to helping her achieve this degree of influx. Both critical recognition and fiscal success have come as a result of her fidelity to perfecting her craft and growing as an artist.
|Net Worth in 2023||$5.0 million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$4.6 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$4.2 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3.8 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3.4 million|
|Real Name||Kerry Condon|
|Date of birth||January 9, 1983|
|Age||40 years old|
|Birthplace||Thurles, County Tipperary, Ireland|
|Parents||Chiari Condon and Gary Condon|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Kerry Condon Career
Kerry Condon is an Irish actress who has built a successful career in film, television, and theater. She has showcased her talent and versatility across various projects. Here is an overview of Kerry Condon’s career:
- Condon made her film debut in 1999 with a small role in “This Is My Father.”
- She gained recognition for her role as Mairead in the film adaptation of “Angela’s Ashes” (1999), based on the memoir by Frank McCourt.
- Other notable film credits include “Intermission” (2003), “Ned Kelly” (2003), “The Last Station” (2009), “Avengers: Age of Ultron” (2015), and “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” (2017).
- One of Condon’s notable television roles was as Octavia of the Julii in the HBO series “Rome” (2005-2007).
- She portrayed Stacey Ehrmantraut, Mike Ehrmantraut’s daughter-in-law, in the AMC series “Better Call Saul” (2015-2022).
- Condon has made guest appearances on shows such as “The Walking Dead” (2013), “Believe” (2014), “The Fall” (2016), and “Luther” (2019).
- Condon has also showcased her talent in theater productions. She has performed in both London’s West End and New York’s Broadway.
- Her notable stage work includes performances in plays such as “The Lieutenant of Inishmore” (2001), “The Weir” (2013), and “Hangmen” (2015).
Throughout her career, Kerry Condon has demonstrated her versatility as an actress, taking on diverse roles in film, television, and theater. Her performances have earned critical acclaim and have solidified her reputation as a talented and respected actress.
Social Media Accounts
Kerry Condon attained her high academy parchment and went on to earn a Master of Public Policy from Duke University, a Bachelorette of trades in English from UNC- Tabernacle Hill, and a Bachelorette of Science in Political Science.