An American actor, comedian, and musician by the name of Kel Mitchell. He was born on August 25, 1978, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Kel Mitchell is best known for his work on the Nickelodeon sketch comedy series “All That,” which aired from 1994 to 2005.
He was one of the original cast members of the show and became well-known for his various comedic characters, including Ed from the “Good Burger” sketches.
One of Kel Mitchell’s most iconic roles was in the 1997 comedy film “Good Burger,” which was based on a recurring sketch from “All That.” In the film, he played the character Ed, a lovable but dim-witted fast-food employee at the fictional Good Burger restaurant.
Kel Mitchell has also been involved in other television shows and projects, including “Kenan & Kel,” another Nickelodeon series that co-starred him and his longtime collaborator Kenan Thompson. Additionally, he has appeared in various movies, TV shows, and voice acting roles over the years.
Kel Mitchell Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$3.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$2.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$2.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$2.3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$2.1 Million|
Career And Awards
- Early Career: Kel Mitchell began his career as a teenager in the early 1990s. He gained recognition as a regular cast member on the Nickelodeon sketch comedy series “All That,” which premiered in 1994. This show was a launching pad for many young comedians.
- Good Burger: One of his most iconic roles came from “All That” with the character Ed, which later became the basis for the 1997 film “Good Burger.” The movie was well-received among Nickelodeon fans and is considered a cult classic.
- Kenan & Kel: Kel Mitchell, along with his co-star and friend Kenan Thompson, had their own Nickelodeon sitcom called “Kenan & Kel,” which aired from 1996 to 2000. The show was a significant success and cemented their status as beloved figures in children’s television.
- Voice Acting: Kel has also done voice acting work. He lent his voice to various animated shows and films, including the role of T-Bone in the children’s animated series “Clifford the Big Red Dog.”
- Dancing with the Stars: In 2019, Kel Mitchell competed on the 28th season of the popular reality TV show “Dancing with the Stars.” He reached the finals and finished as the runner-up.
- Awards: While Kel Mitchell may not have won major industry awards, he has received recognition for his contributions to children’s entertainment. He and Kenan Thompson were awarded a Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Television Actor for their work on “Kenan & Kel.” Additionally, Kel has been nominated for several Kids’ Choice Awards individually.
- Comedy and Music: In addition to acting, Kel is known for his comedy and music. He’s a rapper and has released hip-hop and Christian rap music.
|Real Name||Kel Johari Rice Mitchell|
|Nick Name||Kel Mitchell|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Date Of Birth||August 25, 1978|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Education||Santa Monica College, Chicago Vocational High School|
|Kids||Lyric Mitchell, Allure Mitchell, Wisdom Mitchell, Honor Mitchell|
|Spouse||Asia Lee, Tyisha Hampton|
|Siblings||Kyra Mitchell, Kenyatta Mitchell|
|Yearly Income||$0.6 Million +|
|Net Worth in 2023||$3.0 Million|
Social Media Accounts
Movies And TV Shows
- Good Burger (1997)
- Mystery Men (1999)
- The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2000)
- Like Mike 2: Streetball (2006)
- Dance Fu (2011)
- Peanut Butter Falcon (2019)
- All That (1994-2005)
- Kenan & Kel (1996-2000)
- The Steve Harvey Show (1997-2002)
- One on One (2004-2005)
- Game Shakers (2015-2019)
- Dancing with the Stars (2019)
- All That (2019-Present)
Kel gained recognition as one of the original cast members of Nickelodeon’s sketch comedy series “All That,” where he portrayed various characters and showcased his comedic talents.
He achieved iconic status for his portrayal of Ed in the movie “Good Burger,” a film based on a popular sketch from “All That.”Alongside his friend Kenan Thompson, he starred in the Nickelodeon sitcom “Kenan & Kel,” which further solidified his status as a beloved figure in children’s television.
Kel Mitchell has lent his voice to various animated shows and appeared in a range of movies and television series, demonstrating his versatility as an entertainer.In recent years, he participated in reality TV, notably finishing as a runner-up on “Dancing with the Stars.” He also made appearances in the reboot of “All That.”