Pakistani politician, former cricketer, and philanthropist Imran Khan.Born on October 5, 1952, in Lahore, Pakistan, he gained international fame as a cricketer before transitioning into politics. Here are some key points about Imran Khan up to that point.
Cricket Career: Imran Khan was a highly successful cricketer and captained the Pakistan national cricket team to victory in the 1992 Cricket World Cup, a significant achievement in the country’s cricket history. He was a fast bowler and an all-rounder, known for his leadership skills and cricketing prowess.
Political career: Imran Khan entered politics after giving up cricket and established the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party in 1996.Over the years, PTI gained popularity and became one of the major political parties in Pakistan.
Prime Minister of Pakistan: In August 2018, Imran Khan’s PTI won the general elections, and he became the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan. His tenure as Prime Minister marked a significant shift in Pakistan’s political landscape.
Imran Khan Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$50 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$40 million|
|Net Worth in 2016||$30 million|
|Net Worth in 2008||$20 million|
|Net Worth in 2000||$10 million|
|Full Name||Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi|
|Date Of Birth||October 5, 1952|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Age||70 years old|
|Spouse||Bushra Bibi, Reham Khan, Jemima Goldsmith|
|Kids||Sulaiman Isa Khan, Qasim Khan, Tyrian White|
|Education||Aitchison College, Lahore, Royal Grammar School Worcester, England, University of Oxford, England|
|Political party||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf|
Career And Awards
- Imran Khan was a prominent cricketer and captain of the Pakistan national cricket team.
- He made his debut for the Pakistan cricket team in 1971.
- Imran Khan was known for his prowess as a fast bowler and an all-rounder, contributing both with the bat and the ball.
- One of the most significant achievements of his cricket career was leading Pakistan to victory in the 1992 Cricket World Cup.Under his captaincy, Pakistan won its first-ever Cricket World Cup.
- Imran Khan transitioned into politics after retiring from cricket.
- He founded the political party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in 1996.
- Over the years, PTI gained popularity and became a major political force in Pakistan.
- Imran Khan was elected as a Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan multiple times.
- In August 2018, PTI won the general elections, and Imran Khan became the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Awards and Honors:
- Wisden Cricketer of the Year (1983): Imran Khan received this prestigious award in recognition of his outstanding performances in cricket.
- Hilal-i-Imtiaz (1983): He was awarded this civilian honor by the Government of Pakistan.
- Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (2004): Imran Khan received this award from the International Cricket Council (ICC) for his outstanding contribution to cricket.
- Humanitarian Work: Imran Khan is also known for his philanthropic work, including the establishment of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre in Lahore and Namal University in Mianwali.
Social Media Acounts
Imran Khan is a prominent figure in Pakistan known for his diverse career in cricket, politics, and philanthropy. He began his journey as a successful cricketer, captaining the Pakistan national cricket team to victory in the 1992 Cricket World Cup.
After retiring from cricket, he transitioned into politics, where he founded the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and became the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 2018.
Throughout his career, Imran Khan has received numerous awards and honors for his contributions to both cricket and public service. His leadership has had a significant impact on Pakistan’s political landscape and policies.