Hiroki Hasegawa is a Japanese actor who was born on March 7, 1977, in Tokyo, Japan. He is known for his work in both film and television, and he has appeared in a variety of genres, including dramas, comedies, and science fiction films.
Hasegawa gained significant recognition for his role in the 2015 film “Shin Godzilla,” directed by Hideaki Anno. In the film, he portrayed the protagonist, Rando Yaguchi, a government official involved in dealing with the giant monster Godzilla’s attack on Tokyo.
Hasegawa’s performance in “Shin Godzilla” was widely praised, and the film became a major box office success in Japan.Prior to “Shin Godzilla,” Hasegawa had already established himself as a talented actor through his work in various television dramas and films.
Some of his notable appearances include the TV series “Gokusen” (2002), “Amachan” (2013), and the films “Attack on Titan” (2015) and “Creepy” (2016).Hiroki Hasegawa continues to be active in the Japanese entertainment industry, taking on diverse roles in both film and television projects.
Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$3.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$3.4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$3.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$2.9 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1.3 Million|
Hiroki Hasegawa Biography
|Real Name||Hiroki Hasegawa|
|Birth Place||Tokyo, Japan|
|Date Of Birth||7 March 1977|
|Height||1.82 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Parents Name||Father: Takashi Hasegawa|
|School||Hachioji Junior & senior high school|
Career and Awards
Hiroki Hasegawa has had a successful career in the Japanese entertainment industry, appearing in a wide range of films, television dramas, and stage productions. Here are some notable highlights of his career and awards:
- Hasegawa gained widespread recognition for his role as Rando Yaguchi in the 2016 film “Shin Godzilla.” The film was a critical and commercial success, and Hasegawa’s performance received praise for his portrayal of a government official dealing with the giant monster’s attack on Tokyo.
- He appeared in other notable films such as “Attack on Titan” (2015) and its sequel “Attack on Titan: End of the World” (2015), based on the popular manga series.
- Hasegawa also starred in “Creepy” (2016), a psychological thriller directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa, where he played the lead role of detective Takakura.
- Other films he has been a part of include “Neko Atsume House” (2017) and “Yakiniku Dragon” (2018).
- Hasegawa has appeared in numerous television dramas throughout his career. Notable series include “Gokusen” (2002), “Amachan” (2013), “Kyojo” (2016), and “Atelier” (2015).
- He has also made guest appearances on various variety shows and talk shows in Japan.
- In addition to his work in film and television, Hasegawa has also showcased his talent on stage. He has performed in theater productions, including musicals and plays.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Hasegawa’s performance in “Shin Godzilla” earned him several accolades, including the Best Actor award at the 40th Japan Academy Prize, the Japan Movie Critics Award for Best Actor, and the Kinema Junpo Award for Best Actor.
- He has received nominations and awards for his work in other films and television dramas as well, further solidifying his reputation as a talented actor in Japan.
At Hachioji Junior & Senior High School, Hiroki Hasegawa finished both his high academy education and his primary education. He latterly began attending Chuo University. From there, Hiroki Hasegawa finished his advanced education.
To add up Hiroki Hasegawa’s life and profession, we can say that he’s a veritably active and devoted existent( like any other Japanese). Hiroki Hasegawa has overcome numerous obstacles to be then. He battled for over four times to see flicks and large defenses. still, he now appears to have a lot more stable profession and a veritably full life ahead of him.