Declan Rice is an English professional footballer who currently plays as a midfielder for both West Ham United Football Club and the England national team. Born on January 14, 1999, in London, England, Rice has gained recognition for his performances in midfield and has become a key player for both his club and country.
Regarding his education, Declan Rice attended the Felsted School in Essex, England. It is a co-educational independent day and boarding school that provides education from pre-school through to sixth form (ages 3 to 18). While at Felsted School, Rice also played for the school’s football team, demonstrating his talent and passion for the sport.
Rice joined the youth academy of West Ham United at a young age and progressed through the ranks to eventually make his first-team debut in May 2017. Since then, he has established himself as a regular starter for West Ham and has been an integral part of the team’s success.
On the international stage, Declan Rice represented Ireland at youth levels but later switched his allegiance to England. He made his senior debut for the England national team in March 2019 and has since become an important player in their midfield.
Declan Rice Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$17 million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$16 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$15 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$14 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$13 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$12 million|
|Real Name||Declan Rice|
|Nick Name||Declan Rice|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Date Of Birth||January 14, 1999|
|Height||Feet and Inches – 6′ 1″|
|Parents||Stephanie Rice, Sean Rice|
Career And Awards
Declan Rice’s professional football career began at West Ham United, where he progressed through the club’s youth academy. Then’s an overview of his career and some notable awards and achievements.
- Rice made his first-team debut for West Ham United on May 21, 2017, in a Premier League match against Burnley.
- He quickly established himself as a key player for West Ham and has been a regular starter in midfield.
- Rice has showcased versatility by playing as both a defensive midfielder and a center-back when needed.
- He has been an influential figure in helping West Ham compete in the Premier League and challenge for European qualification.
- Declan Rice represented the Republic of Ireland at various youth levels, including the under-19 and under-21 teams.
- However, he decided to switch his international allegiance to England.
- Rice made his senior debut for the England national team on March 22, 2019, in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match against the Czech Republic.
- He has since been a part of the England squad for major tournaments, including the UEFA Nations League and UEFA Euro 2020.
Notable Awards and Achievements:
- Declan Rice was named the Republic of Ireland Young Player of the Year for the 2018 season.
- He has been nominated for various individual awards, including the PFA Young Player of the Year in the Premier League.
Social Media Accounts
Declan Rice is a talented English professional footballer who currently plays as a midfielder for West Ham United and the England national team. He began his career at West Ham and quickly established himself as a key player in the team. Rice has showcased versatility by playing in both defensive midfield and center-back positions when required.
On the international stage, Rice initially represented the Republic of Ireland at various youth levels before switching his allegiance to England. He made his senior debut for England in 2019 and has since been a part of their national team, participating in tournaments such as the UEFA Nations League and UEFA Euro 2020.
While Rice has not won major individual awards thus far, he has been recognized for his talent and potential, earning nominations for honors such as the PFA Young Player of the Year in the Premier League.
Declan Rice attended the Felsted School in Essex, England for his education. The Felsted School is a co-educational independent day and boarding school that provides education from pre-school through to sixth form (ages 3 to 18). While at Felsted School, Rice balanced his academic pursuits with his passion for football, displaying his talent and dedication both on and off the field.