Callum Turner is a British actor.He was born in London, England, on February 15, 1990.Turner began his acting career in theater before transitioning to film and television.
One of Turner’s notable roles is Theseus Scamander in the film “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” (2018), the second installment of the “Fantastic Beasts” film series. He reprised the role in the subsequent film, “Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore,” which is set to be released in 2022.
Turner has also appeared in other films such as “Green Room” (2015), “Assassin’s Creed” (2016), and “The Capture” (2019). Additionally, he played the lead role of Shaun Emery in the British television series “The Capture.”
His performances have earned him critical acclaim and have showcased his versatility as an actor. Turner continues to establish himself in the entertainment industry with a promising career ahead.
Callum Turner Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$3.4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$3.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$2.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$2.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$2.3 Million|
|Full Name||Callum Robilliard Turner|
|Nick Name||Callum Robilliard|
|Date of birth||February 15, 1990|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches|
|Parents||Lex Turner and Rosemary Turner|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$2,50,000 +|
Callum Turner Career
Callum Turner has had a diverse and successful career in the entertainment industry, showcasing his talent in film, television, and theater.Here are a few of his career’s high points:
Callum Turner began his acting career in theater, performing in various stage productions. He appeared in plays such as “The Sea” at the Theatre Royal Haymarket and “A Clockwork Orange” at the Theatre Royal Stratford East. His theater work helped him develop his acting skills and gain recognition in the industry.
Turner made his film debut in the 2010 drama “Glorious 39,” where he portrayed the character of Ralph.He latterly made appearances in a number of well- known flicks, similar as.
- “Queen and Country” (2014): Turner played the lead role of Bill Rohan in this British drama film directed by John Boorman.
- “Green Room” (2015): He starred as Tiger, a member of a punk rock band, in this intense horror thriller.
- “Assassin’s Creed” (2016): Turner had a supporting role in this action-adventure film based on the popular video game franchise.
- “Fantastic Beasts” series: Turner portrayed Theseus Scamander, the older brother of Newt Scamander (played by Eddie Redmayne), in “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” (2018).In the forthcoming 2022 film” Fantastic He preliminarily performed the part in” Beasts The Secrets of Dumbledore.”
In addition to his film work, Callum Turner has made appearances on television. Notably, he played the lead role of Shaun Emery in the British television series “The Capture” (2019). The series revolves around a soldier who is accused of a crime he did not commit.
Turner’s performances in film and television have garnered critical acclaim and have helped establish him as a rising star in the industry. His talent, versatility, and ability to portray a range of characters have contributed to his success in various mediums.
Movies & TV Shows
Callum Turner has appeared in several notable movies and TV shows throughout his career. Here are some of his famous films and television shows:
- “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” (2018) – Turner portrayed the character Theseus Scamander, the brother of Newt Scamander (played by Eddie Redmayne) in the second installment of the “Fantastic Beasts” film series.
- “Green Room” (2015) – He played the character Tiger, a member of a punk rock band who finds themselves trapped in a terrifying situation at a remote venue.
- “Assassin’s Creed” (2016) – Turner had a supporting role in this action-adventure film based on the popular video game franchise. He portrayed the character Nathan, a member of the Assassin Brotherhood.
- “The Only Living Boy in New York” (2017) – Turner played the lead role of Thomas Webb, a young man who becomes involved in a complicated love triangle in New York City.
- “The Capture” (2019) – Turner portrayed the lead character Shaun Emery, a soldier accused of a crime he believes he did not commit. The series explores themes of surveillance and manipulation.
- “War & Peace” (2016) – He appeared in this historical drama miniseries based on Leo Tolstoy’s novel, playing the character Anatole Kuragin.
These are just a few examples of Callum Turner’s famous movies and TV shows. His performances in these projects have garnered praise and helped solidify his reputation as a talented actor.