Caleb Martin is an American professional basketball player.On September 28, 1995, he was born in Mocksville, North Carolina. Martin played college basketball for the North Carolina State Wolfpack and later transferred to the University of Nevada, Reno.
Caleb Martin blazoned his intent to enter the 2019 NBA Draught after his collegiate career. Although he went undrafted, he signed a contract with the Charlotte Hornets to play in the NBA’s Summer League. He impressed during the Summer League and earned a two-way contract with the Hornets for the 2019-2020 season.
During his rookie season, Martin split his playing time between the Hornets and their NBA G League affiliate, the Greensboro Swarm. He showcased his scoring ability and versatility, primarily playing as a shooting guard and small forward.
In the following seasons, Martin continued to play for the Hornets, gradually earning more playing time and displaying improvement in his game. He provided scoring off the bench and demonstrated his athleticism and defensive skills. Martin is known for his ability to score from the perimeter and attack the rim.
Caleb Martin Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$6.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 Million|
|Real Name||Caleb Martin|
|Nick Name||Caleb Martin|
|Birth Place||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States|
|Date Of Birth||27 September 1995|
|Height||Feet and Inches – 6′ 5″|
|Education||Davie County High School, Oak Hill Academy|
|Profession||American Basketball player|
Career and Awards
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Caleb Martin’s professional basketball career is still in progress. Here is a summary of his career and notable awards or achievements up until that point:
- Caleb Martin played two seasons for the North Carolina State Wolfpack from 2014 to 2016 before transferring to the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Martin helped Nevada’s Wolf Pack reach the Sweet 16 in the 2017 – 18 season by comprising18.9 points,5.4 rebounds, and2.6 assists per game NCAA Tournament.
- Following his college career, Caleb Martin went undrafted in the 2019 NBA Draft but signed a two-way contract with the Charlotte Hornets.
- He made his NBA debut during the 2019-2020 season and split his playing time between the Hornets and their G League affiliate, the Greensboro Swarm.
- Martin showed promise as a scorer and contributed off the bench for the Hornets, often showcasing his shooting and athleticism.
Notable Awards and Achievements:
- As of my knowledge cutoff, Caleb Martin has not received any major individual awards or honors during his professional career.
Social Media Accounts
Caleb Martin completed his high academy career at Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia, after attending Davie County in Mocksville, North Carolina. He played basketball for NC State and Nevada in council, and he’ll graduate from Nevada in 2019.