Arjen Robben is a retired Dutch professional footballer. He was born on January 23, 1984, in Bedum, Netherlands. Robben is widely regarded as one of the best wingers of his generation, known for his exceptional speed, dribbling ability, and accurate left foot.
Robben began his professional career at FC Groningen in the Netherlands, where he made his debut in 2000. He then played for several top European clubs, including PSV Eindhoven, Chelsea, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich.
During his time at Chelsea from 2004 to 2007, Robben played a crucial role in the club’s success, winning two Premier League titles and reaching the UEFA Champions League semi-finals. In 2007, he transferred to Real Madrid, where he spent two seasons before joining Bayern Munich in 2009.
At Bayern Munich, Robben achieved great success. He won numerous domestic and international titles, including eight Bundesliga titles, five DFB-Pokal titles, and the UEFA Champions League title in 2013. Robben scored the winning goal in the final match against Borussia Dortmund, securing Bayern Munich’s victory.
Robben also represented the Dutch national team, earning 96 caps and scoring 37 goals.He took part in a number of significant competitions, such as the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship.Robben played a crucial role in the Netherlands’ run to the 2010 World Cup final, where they finished as runners-up.
Arjen Robben made the decision to leave the game of professional football in July 2019.He left behind a legacy as one of the most talented and influential wingers of his era.
Arjen Robben Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$80 million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$79 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$78 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$77 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$76 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$75 million|
|Real Name||Arjen Robben|
|Nick Name||Arjen Robben|
|Birth Place||Bedum, Netherlands|
|Date Of Birth||January 23, 1984|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Eye Colour||Green color|
|Hair Colour||Bald color|
|Education||Studied At Technical Grammar School|
|Children||Luka Robben, Lynn Robben, Kai Robben|
|Parents||Marjo Robben, Hans Robben|
|Playing position||Winger, right midfielder, left midfielder|
|Monthly Income||$0.5 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$7 Million +|
Career And Awards
- FC Groningen (2000-2002): Robben made his professional debut with FC Groningen in the Eredivisie, the top division of Dutch football.
- PSV Eindhoven (2002-2004): He transferred to PSV Eindhoven, where he won the Eredivisie title in the 2002-2003 season.
- Chelsea (2004-2007): Robben joined Chelsea and played a crucial role in the club’s success, winning two Premier League titles (2004-2005, 2005-2006).
- Real Madrid (2007-2009): He then moved to Real Madrid, where he won La Liga in the 2007-2008 season.
- Bayern Munich (2009-2019): Robben had the most successful period of his career at Bayern Munich, winning numerous domestic and international titles, including eight Bundesliga titles (2010-2019), five DFB-Pokal titles (2009-2016), and the UEFA Champions League (2012-2013).
- Dutch National Team: Robben represented the Netherlands at the international level, earning 96 caps and scoring 37 goals. He participated in major tournaments, including the FIFA World Cup and UEFA European Championship.
Notable Individual Awards:
- UEFA Champions League Goal of the Season: 2009-2010, 2013-2014
- Dutch Footballer of the Year: 2003-2004
- German Footballer of the Year: 2010
- Kicker Bundesliga Player of the Season: 2009-2010
- FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 2010
- Dutch Footballer of the Year: 2014
Social Media Accounts
Arjen Robben is widely regarded as one of the most talented and influential wingers of his generation. Throughout his career, he played for top clubs such as Chelsea, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich, achieving remarkable success and winning numerous titles. Robben’s skill set, including his speed, dribbling ability, and precise left foot, made him a formidable attacking force on the field.
At Chelsea, Robben played a pivotal role in the team’s domestic successes, winning two Premier League titles. His move to Real Madrid saw him contribute to the club’s La Liga triumph in the 2007-2008 season. However, it was at Bayern Munich where Robben truly excelled, becoming an integral part of their dominance in German football. He won eight Bundesliga titles, five DFB-Pokal titles, and the UEFA Champions League in 2013, where he scored the winning goal in the final.
Arjen Robben’s educational background is not extensively documented. However, it is known that he attended the Willem de Zwijger College, a secondary school in his hometown of Bedum, Netherlands. While pursuing his football career from a young age, Robben likely focused more on his athletic development and training rather than pursuing higher education during his early years.
While specific details about Arjen Robben’s educational pursuits beyond secondary school are not readily available, his focus has predominantly been on his football career, where he achieved tremendous success and made a lasting impact in the world of football.